IBM IBM +0.6% wants more companies to work with their data through Big Blue, and it’s hoping a freemium model will lower the barrier for entry to get them on board.
The company announced a Watson Analytics tool on Tuesday that allows companies to upload data to the IBM cloud for free and then receive what the company claims will be predictive insights for businesspeople to use. If successful, Watson Analytics should work for companies that don’t have a data scientist.
“Watson Analytics is a tool to let every business user harness all the power we can deliver,” says Alistair Rennie, general manager of business analytics. “What deals am I most likely to win? What sector will be busiest in the next month?”
Trans activists in Mexico City, protesting violence against the LGBTQ community.
harry callahan, ‘providence’
RebelRebel by Karlene Harvey
Eveleth from Yellow Design Studio is a premium high-resolution letterpress family with exceptional realism and vintage charm. It features 3 different sub-families each with its own unique printed texture. Each sub-family offers six distress options per letter and 3 options for all other characters allowing incredible control and customization. Bonus “spurs” have been included in every weight to add retro flair. Other features include a complimentary Thin weight, a shadow layer, a set of funky icons, a collection of useful shapes and emblems, and clean (non-distressed) versions.
The font package includes character maps for the Icons and Shapes plus instructions for adding spurs.
The normal price of this font is $49 but now you can substract $40 bucks and take the whole family for just $9
Get it here: http://bit.ly/1uEoQ8n
"Que pena… uma moça tão inteligente e bonita… uma lástima…"
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.